The aim of this book is to introduce the verb tenses of level A1, according to the premises established by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and the content of the initial level A1 courses of the curriculum of the Cervantes Institute (PCIC).
Due to its practical purpose, this material can be used by any student in an autonomous way or in a course guided by a teacher. It can be used independently or together with a manual, and it offers useful explanations to learn the verbal practice sections more effectively.
- List of verbs. Present of the indicative mode
- The imperative mode
- List of verbs. Present of the imperative mode
- The reflexive verbs
- List of verbs. Reflective form
- The verbal periphrases
- Infinitive verbal periphrasis list
- Glossary Spanish / English